Inflatable Fishing Boat
Room for up to three anglers and also capable of taking an electric outboard motor.
£1,259.10 (RRP £1,399.00 - Saving £139.90)
- More info
The Alfonso is The Alfonso is an inflatable boat from Gumotex capable of carrying up to 3 anglers. This is a great option for the budding fisherman who hasn't got the space to store or means to transport a plastic fishing kayak or small boat. Designed to be either paddled with canoe style paddles, rowed with a set of oars or propelled using an electric outboard motor (all supplied separately).
Great for use on inland stretches of water, such as reservoirs, lakes, canals and slow moving rivers. The Alfonso can also be used in sheltered coastal areas and estuaries. With an extremely wide, flat hull, this inflatable is extremely stable and perfect for relative newcomers to the world of inflatable canoes and small boats.
The Alfonso features a solid floor board with a built-in safety relief valve, The boat has three plywood bench seats with comfort pads on their upper surface. For rod holders, the kayak comes with 1x Cannon rod holder on the central seat and 5x accessory mounts for adding more.
Construction wise, the Alfonso is constructed from Nitrilon (the same material as many white-water rafts), this provides an extremely durable and lightweight boat for its size. If the boat ever did receive a puncture, it can easily be repaired using a repair kit (supplied). There is plenty of storage space in the stern and at the bow for storing plenty of fishing gear and catch.
For storage and transportation, the Alfonso packs down into a 135ltr dry-bag (supplied) which is about the size and weight of a large suitcase (33kg’s). This can then be transported in a campervan, car boot or perhaps a motorcycle sidecar!?
New Alfonso Updates for 2019:
- 4x Accessory Mounts on the boats sidewalls for adding accessories such as additional rod holders. And 1x extra mount on one of the bench seats.
- Improved transom fastenings to take a 5HP or 28kg weight motor.
- Self-bailing bottom with a rolling closure
- System of T – BONES reinforcements
- Thigh straps with a safety clasp
3x Flat plywood bench seats with a PE foam covering.
- 2 Pairs of fixtures for the baggage
- Grab handles for easy handling
- Safety ropes on the bow and stern
- Binding rope in the bow and stern
- Push-push valves
- Safety relief valve in the bottom of the boat
- Elastic loops with a ball to fix the pump
- Repair kit
- Transport bag
- Length: 430cm
- Width: 125cm
- Weight: 32.7 kg
- Maximum Number of Persons: 3 (410kg’s)
- Material: Nitrilon®
- Paddle type: Canoe/Outboard or Oars (not supplied)
- Air chambers: 3+2
- Packed dimension: 70 × 45 × 30cm
- Max. operation pressure: 0,02 / 0,2 / 3,0 (Mpa / Bar / PSI)
- Box dimensions: 68 x 55 x 30cm
Bravo Hand Pump 2x2L
2x2L hand pump that inflates on both up and down strokes for faster inflation
150cm Alloy Canoe Paddle
Strong and robust alloy canoe paddle made with a heavy duty Polythylene blade with an alloy shaft to make this a great mid range price paddle.
Minn Kota Endura C2 30
Fresh water electric outboard motor for canoes.
Minn Kota Riptide 45 5 speed
Canoe outboard motor with stainelss steel parts for use in saltwater.
We offer a delivery service for the Gumotex Alfonso throughout the UK & Ireland to home and work addresses.
Unless instructed otherwise, we endeavour to supply goods ordered within 3-5 working days for the UK mainland. Our standard delivery service for the majority of canoes is 3 working days. Some addresses in Scotland and other remote areas can take a little longer.
The delivery price will be shown in the shopping basket.
Collection - Click & Collect
You can buy a Gumotex Alfonso online from our website and pick it up from ourselves or from any branch within the Canoe Shops Group. There is no cost associated with instore collection*.
Our other stores are:
- Bournemouth Canoes - Poole
- Brighton Canoes - Newhaven
- Cornwall Canoes - Near Newquay
- Kayaks & Paddles Plymouth
- Norfolk Canoes - Norwich
- Southampton Canoes - Hampshire
We will contact you to arrange collection upon receipt of you order.
For further help and information about the Gumotex Alfonso, please call us on 01925 818437