For further help and information about the Thule Hullavator Pro 898, please call us on 01925 818437
Thule Hullavator Pro 898
Load Assist Kayak Carrier
The Thule Hullavator Pro 898 takes the strain out of loading and unloading your kayak on to your roof rack with its gas assist struts that lift and lower up to 18kg of your kayaks weight down to waist height.
- More info
Thule Hullavator Pro 898
The Thule Hullavator Pro 898 takes the strain for you thanks to its gas-assist struts that lift and lower 18kg of your kayaks weight, allowing you to load and unload single handed.
The Hullavator Pro lowers down the side of your vehicle to waist height so you don't have to struggle lifting your kayak on to the roof rack after a long days paddling, it also prevents you accidently scratching the side of your vehicle as you don't have to lean over to place your kayak on the roof rack.
The Hullavator can carry one kayak measuring up to 80cm wide and weighing up to 35kg.
Thule QuickDraw bow and stern tie-downs are included for securing and transporting 1 kayak.
Note: The Thule Hullavator Pro 898 requires the Thule ProBar roof bar - Manchester Canoes are offering a pair of Thule ProBars for the same price as Thule WingBars at only £117.00! (Usually £140) when purchased with the Thule Hullavator Pro 898.
- Load and unload your kayak on your own thanks to the gas-assist struts that lift and lower 18 kg of the kayak’s weight.
- Load/unload and strap your kayak at waist height with the help of double extending arms that lower the kayak by up to 1 meter.
- Maximum protection for your kayak thanks to 8 touch points of padded support.
- Longer product life from the aluminum, double-coated steel construction that resists corrosion.
- Each carrier carries 1 kayak.
- Includes Thule QuickDraw bow and stern tie-downs for transporting 1 kayak.
- Suits kayaks up to 80 cm wide and 35 kg.
- Fits the Thule ProBar load racks only (to ensure enough clearance from your car during loading/unloading).
|Load capacity Water Crafts||1 kayak|
|Rubber cover for strap buckle||Yes|
|Length of strap (cm)||1x275|
|One Key System compatible||Yes|
Thule Multipurpose Carrier 855
A smart carrier for masts paddles and oars to mount next to your kayak carrier saving the need to fold down your seats in your car to fit them in.
Price £83.25 (RRP £92.50 - Saving £9.25)
We offer a delivery service throughout the UK & Northern Ireland. Most deliveries arrive within 1-3 working days, although some deliveries may take longer.
Delivery of Kayaks & Canoes:
We offer a delivery service on most kayaks & canoes covering most of the UK & Northern Ireland - Some products and areas are excluded. We provide a bespoke delivery service for canoes and kayaks to improve the level of service and minimise the risk of damage.
Most Kayak & Canoe deliveries arrive within 1-2 weeks (not guaranteed) from confirming your order. The majority of Canoe & Kayak deliveries will be quicker than this but some may take longer.
For further information, please read our Delivery Information page.
COVID-19 Update - Click & Collect Temporarily Suspended
For the continued safety of our customers and colleagues our Click & Collect Service is temporarily suspended. Orders can still be placed through our website for "Contactless Collection", however collection of orders will not be possible until normal contactless collection services resume.