Buoyancy Aids For White Water
Buoyancy Aids - Rescue PFD's From Manchester Canoes
All CE approved, these buoyancy aids or personal flotation devices as they are also known, have been specifically designed for use on white water rivers- whether it be coaching, river running, surfing or playboating. Often containing additional buoyancy to give more support when swimming in aerated water and more pocket space to carry rescue kit on the person. Some of these also have built in body armour for protection against rocks, and some have an integral quick release chest harness for safety and rescue applications.
Below are a selection of our best selling white water BA's. Please contact us if you are looking for a model that isnt' displayed.
A lightweight, slim-line personal floatation device for unrestricted paddling sessions.
- Minimal front zipped pocket for kit, including knife lash tab.
- Two shoulder and four side adjustable straps.
- 200 Denier Urethane Coated Ripstop Nylon Outer Shell.
- CE EN 393 certified.
- Easy entry and exit into the jacket using side buckles.
More Information coming soon.
Sleek and Streamlined PFD for Whitewater Use
- CORDURA® 500D material
- Removable Chest Harness with O Ring
- Slimline front pocket with inner compartment, key ring clip
- 3D anti ride-up waistbelt
- Easy Glide strap adjustment throughout
- Continuous loop failsafe shoulder straps with strap keeper pockets
The Astral Greenjacket rescue PFD combines full rescue capabilities with the comfort, protection and style of a low-profile PFD.
- 500 denier Cordura® nylon with PVC-Free Gaia™ and PE foam flotation make this a tough, environmentally-friendly life jacket.
- "Flotection" armor plating along the sides of the vest protect your ribs and vitals from impact.
- The large zippered clamshell front pocket has multiple compartments for stowing and organizing your rescue gear.
Tough and durable white water PFD with a non restrictive fit.
- 600D ripstop PU coated cordura outer shell & 200D ripstop nylon inner
- ISO approved
- 60-80N of Gaia environmentally friendly foam
- Neoprene sides with snag free concealed side adjustments
- Cavernous front pocket, knife pocket and twin karabiner pockets with gear clips and sewn drainage holes
- Integrated shoulder, harness & waist system
Top of the range WW PFD for river running and WW Safety & Resuce.
- Hard wearing CORDURA® 500D
- Removable chest-harness with O-ring
- Load tested shoulder straps to 3.2 kN
- Double chest pockets
- Internal rear pocket (hydration bladder compatible)
- EN ISO 12402-5 / 12402-6 certified
Modern white water rescue buoyancy aid available in a choice of red or black. Main features include a floating front panel, resuce harness and 6 point adjustment for the perfect fit.