Gumotex Safari 330
Inflatable white water Kayak
High performance, self-bailing inflatable kayak.
£512.10 (RRP £569.00 - Saving £56.90)
- More info
Gumotex Safari 330
For those wanting something a bit more from their inflatable kayak, the new 330 from respected boat manufacturers Gumotex is both longer and wider to give a more stable platform and higher carrying capacity meaning this updated Safari 330 can now carry paddlers up to 100kg and still have capacity for extra gear.
What sets the 330 aside from others is in its features and material choice.-the hull is made from a very durable and quick drying Nitrilon and has the addition of self draining floor. This allows the Safari to be paddled safely on easy grade white-water (up to UK Grade 2), meaning no need to bail out, and the inclusion of thigh straps allows for extra control when negotiating the rapids or beach surf.
Designed to be used on a variety of UK waters, both inland and for sheltered coastal paddling. The Safari is a true all-round inflatable sports kayak, that can easily be managed off the water and transported with ease to the destination of your choice.
- Self-Bailing Base with Outlets on Either Side.
- Inflatable, Adjustable Footrest.
- Thigh Straps Included.
- Pressure Relief Valve Located in the Floor.
- Comfortable, Inflatable Seat and Backrest.
- Bungee Ropes Fore and Aft for Gear Storage.
- Front and Rear Carry Handles.
- Fixture for Tracking Fin. (included)
- Repair kit and 70 Litre Transport Bag Included.
- Length: 330cm
- Width: 80cm
- Weight: 12kg
Manufacturers Weight Capacity: 130kgOptimum weight capacity may differ - please contact us if you are unsure about the suitability of the Gumotex Safari 330 for your weight
- Material: Nitrilon®
- Paddle type: Kayak
- Max. number of persons: 1 person
- Air chambers: 3+1+1
- Packed dimension: 53 × 38 × 24cm
- Max. operation pressure: 0,02 / 0,2 / 3,0 (Mpa / Bar / PSI)
- Box dimensions: 75 x 43 x 31.5cm
Hand Pump for Inflatable Canoe & Kayak (2x2L)
2x2L hand pump that inflates on both up and down strokes for faster inflation
High quality 2 piece paddle with strong asymmetric blades on an alloy shaft with drip rings and index grip.
We offer a delivery service for the Gumotex Safari 330 throughout the UK & Ireland to home and work addresses.
Unless instructed otherwise, we endeavour to supply goods ordered within 3-5 working days for the UK mainland. Our standard delivery service for the majority of canoes is 3 working days. Some addresses in Scotland and other remote areas can take a little longer.
The delivery price will be shown in the shopping basket.
Collection - Click & Collect
You can buy a Gumotex Safari 330 online from our website and pick it up from ourselves or from any branch within the Canoe Shops Group. There is no cost associated with instore collection*.
Our other stores are:
- Bournemouth Canoes - Poole
- Brighton Canoes - Newhaven
- Cornwall Canoes - Near Newquay
- Kayaks & Paddles Plymouth
- Norfolk Canoes - Norwich
- Southampton Canoes - Hampshire
We will contact you to arrange collection upon receipt of you order.
For further help and information about the Gumotex Safari 330, please call us on 01925 818437